- ☝ - How tall are you?
- ✔ - Sexual Orientation
- ♨ - Do you Smoke?
- ☟ - Do you Drink?
- ♒ - Do you Take Drugs?
- ✖ - Age you get mistaken for
- ☆ - Have Tattoos?
- ★ - Want any tattoos?
- ☯ - Got any Piercings?
- ✌ - Want any piercings?
- ♧ - Best friend?
- ♥ - Do you like anyone?
- ♔ - Top 5 favorite bands?
- ♬ - Top 5 favorite songs?
- ☹ - Biggest pet peeve?
- ✍ - Story from your childhood.
- ☄ - I wish…
- ® - Favorite foods?
- ☀ - Story about your day.
- ♕ - Top 5 celebrity crushes?
- ♔ - Top 5 favorite movies?
- ☮ - Top 5 favorite TV shows?
- ✏ - Random fact about yourself.
my weakness for tall boys with dark hair is uncontrollable
I know! and Nicky said ” Virgy is soooo beautiful, so so beautiful! ” ” I know! I wish I was her! ” we adore you, darling! ;-)
Omggg!! thanks a lot, i adore you too! Hope to meet nickycheng again! and i want to meet also Maddie ^_^ *hugs*
Oh thanks :) mmh let me see…
1) I can’t drink like a normal person. I drink while i breath. Result = i risk to drown myself everytime lol
2) In the family i’m called Jinny. (but just in the family, you’ll get troubles if you call me like that!)
3) One day i ate an apricot full of ants ( i am still alive as you can see)
4) My cousin’s boyfriend named me “Virgy Kasabian” on his phonebook!
5) I have always the head in the clouds. And if i’m happy or in love i’m even worse.
It pisses me off a bit when people call Sergio Serge. Serge. I don’t like it. Say Sergio Pizzorno with your best italian accent and do the italian hand thing.
I totally agree! lol
Ferragosto fireworks last night!
Ladies and Gentleman the (~1)
Nicholas John McCarthy (13.12.74) *39
Guitarist, backing/lead vocalist, and keyboardist of Franz Ferdinand.
Flickr says this photo was taken on January 1, 4501.
So it means that just 2487 years passed and we still look pretty good, incredible! lol.
Awww I love you too cutie pie!!
Someone asked for a picture of Serge’s tattoo, here it is.
does anyone knows what it means????????????
It’s Swahili for catormeran ( sailing boats ) he got it because he just liked the word ( this was said in radio 1’s love lounge tour with Jo Whiley )
It isn’t. I think that was a joke. It’s something copied from a Leonardo manuscript. He mentioned it in a really old interview in the NME.
Knowing serge it’s most likely nether of those and it’s ” cordial ” written in Arabic or something.
It’s not a word, it’s a number 1.618 written reverse so you can read it only at the mirror ( golden ratio), it means the divine proportion used by Leonardo Da Vinci in many of his works :) and it was discovered by Sergio when he was 8 during a trip in Italy with the family.